• Prepares an annual Export Sales Budget and Strategic Plan, which would include strategy, implementation,
objectives, expected outcomes and expenditure.
• Conducts and evaluates the distributors and brands performance
• Conducts market research as directed by the CEO.
• Prepares a monthly Export report on the performance in each of the designated export territories
• Analyses and evaluates product performance by market against budget
• Reviews sales and marketing activities in the development of the markets to increase sales and profitability of
all products in appointed markets
• Liaises with distributors with respect to distribution, shelf space, product placement and displays in the
respective Export Markets.
• Develops and executes pricing and merchandizing strategies to increase sales and profitability
• Ensures the receipt and review of the weekly Stock & Sales, and monthly Marketing Reports from each
distributor and addresses points of concern.
• Continuously reviews sales trends and market conditions for opportunities to increase sales and profitability of
the products in each market.
• Monitors and review media and advertising activity / expenditure in each territory.
• Assists with development of brands in the territories in line with the Company’s strategic plans
• Develops and continues updates the export customer database.
• Provides written reports on territory visits, status of the marketplace with the Company products against
competitors: market share, sales trends, price points, consumer preference etc.
• Manages and co-ordinates promotional events undertaken by the Company
• Assists in Public Relations matters, as directed by the CEO.
• Assists with new product, media and branding development.
• Perform any other related duties incidental or consequential to the above-mentioned functions as determined by