Associated Brands Industries Ltd
To analyse, plan, implement and evaluate in-market sales and export activities in the development of the Company’s brands in designated markets.
• Prepares an annual Export Sales Budget and Strategic Plan, which would include strategy, implementation, objectives,
expected outcomes and expenditure.
• Conducts and evaluates the distributors and brands performance
• Conducts market research as directed by the CEO.
• Prepares a monthly Export report on the performance in each of the designated export territories
• Analyses and evaluates product performance by market against budget
• Reviews sales and marketing activities in the development of the markets to increase sales and profitability of all
products in appointed markets
• Liaises with distributors with respect to distribution, shelf space, product placement and displays in the respective
• Develop and execute pricing and merchandizing strategies to increase sales and profitability
• Ensures the receipt and review of the weekly Stock & Sales, and monthly Marketing Reports from each distributor and
addresses points of concern.
• Continuously reviews sales trends and market conditions for opportunities to increase sales and profitability of the
products in each market.
• Monitors and review media and advertising activity / expenditure in each territory.
• Assists with development of brands in the territories in line with the Company’s strategic plans
• Development and continued updates to export customer database.
• Provides written reports on territory visits, status of the marketplace with the Company products against competitors:
market share, sales trends, price points, consumer preference etc.
• Manages and co-ordinates promotional events undertaken by the Company
• Assists in Public Relations matters, as directed by the CEO.
• Assists with new product, media and branding development.
• Perform any other related duties incidental or consequential to the above mentioned functions as determined by
QUALIFICATION / EDUCATION:
• Requires a Bachelor degree in International Business with a minor in Marketing
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Five years (5) experience in a fast moving commodities
• Negotiating and Leadership skills. Ability to influence change (includes initiative and ensuring stakeholders commitment
to meeting target objectives).
• Individuality, creativity and teamwork skills.
• Communication (oral,written,computing) skillls
Are you ready to join our team?
Contact us here: